Old 26-04-2009, 11:00 AM
GHAUDIK GHAUDIK is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy's Human View Post
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:28:03 -0500, stefan wrote:

I have exactly the same problem as you had in 2004 (Ok, its 5 years
ago, so I bought a truely old machine): i bought a second hand honda
F410 rotovator, but i miss the owners manual. I see someone helped you
out, please can you, or the star Troy the black lab, send me in a way
the owners manual?

Not seen the rest of this thread but ....

I still have the F410 and the manual. If you're stuck I can scan the parts
you need and stick them on my website.
--
Regards,

Troy's Human.
Hello.

I have the same problem : old F410 without manual. I have to buy a new air filter but I cannot find the reference. Can you help please?
I am interested if you can share your manual on your website.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

GH