Old 26-04-2009, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default I'll get those pesky squirrels .............

and also kills song birds. no thank you, I will deal with the vermin myself.

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:07:09 -0400, John McGaw wrote:
An "inside cat" is not what you want for this job. That's why I specified a
"barn cat". The typical cat which hangs around the barn on a working farm
can be a pretty fearsome animal and is more wild than domesticated. Not the
sort which will come when you call "kitty, kitty" unless you or something
you are holding seems edible.