Old 26-04-2009, 05:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default I'll get those pesky squirrels .............

wrote in message
you dont understand reproduction? squirrels crank out more than one
litter per years
and after a while there are simply too many squirrels for the amount of
"wild" food
and the amount of natural living spaces.

What you don't and are obviously incapable understanding is unlike humans
squirrel parents kick their offspring out of the family home as soon as they
are able to fend for themselves, they move on to other parts never again to
return to the area where they were born... squirrel parents do not support
their adult offspring.

then they begin eating their way into
houses (made of wood much like trees) and eating everything in sight.

Squirrels can only enter the homes of the pinheaded imbeciles who don't
properly maintain their homes.

at some point the population explosion has to be thinned out to reasonable
levels.

Squirrel populations do not increase past what their environment can
sustain... any extras are culled out by their natural preditors, some years
at a slightly higher rate than they reproduce... squirrel populations, as
with most mammilian wildlife, remain very stable or decrease, rarely do
mammal populations in the wild increase.

in my case it is NOT MY HOUSE, NOT MY FRUIT TREES.

Typical tenant, doesn't give a shit about other's property... and hasn't the
common sense of a rodent... I'll bet you're still sponging off your parents,
and whoever else, including the tax payers. The only reason that wildlife
can take up residence in homes is because lame brained people permit them
access.