Old 26-04-2009, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default y creeping all over

Phisherman wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:12:25 +0100, docusk
wrote:

I have a huge bed of ivy which is now highly visible after I removed a
fence panel. How can I get rid if this? It is threatening to strangle
other plants.
I don't mind if it destroys everything else; it's an eyesore at
present and climbing my trees!
docusk

You must not have any deer. They ate all the ivy they could possibly
reach.

Could you please ship me some of your deer? If they've eaten all of your
ivy they should be hungry enough to tackle my 1/2A of ivy-choked trees. I
know that nothing else I've tried including potent herbicides had any
effect on it...

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]