Old 26-04-2009, 04:30 PM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening
Fred J. McCall Fred J. McCall is offline

Default Apple Pie Mites

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

:The message

:from The Phantom Piper contains these words:
:
: Standing Back,
:
:
:Oh, I know! I know!
:
:Isn't it fun?
:
:Shall I demonstrate the Indian rope trick with it?
:

Now Rusty is going to try to 'get it up' for the Phartman Pooper's
pleasure.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

--
"Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood. I ain't naming names.
She really worked me over good. She was just like Jesse James.