Old 26-04-2009, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Cuckoo Pint

On 2009-04-25 23:41:19 +0100, Sacha said:

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Sacha wrote:
Thank you, yes! Gardens over there look a bit sad - unusually for
Jersey. I'm using a new news program so am trying to get the hang of
it - I'm getting too old for this faffing around!

I know just what you mean

Hmmm.

Thunderguts would not be my choice of newsreader. Fine for mail, thobut.

I'm just slowly getting to terms with it. My ISP suggested it so i
thought I'd give it a try.

And I don't like it so now I'm trialling Unison which seems a great
deal easier and better so far!
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials