Old 26-04-2009, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roy Bailey Roy Bailey is offline

Default How to make my allotment look pretty?

In article , Ed
writes
My allotment plot looks so dull. How can I cheer it up?

I have six beds: Potatoes, Roots, Brassicas, Legumes, Onions/Leeks and
Fruits. The first five beds rotate in the order given.

I have planted potatoes, some carrot and beetroot seeds, kale and onion
sets.. but there is no ommph or colour in the plot. What can I do at
this time of year or at later times?

Are you interested in producing food or making a Chelsea Flower Show
entry?

Roy.
--
Roy Bailey