Old 27-04-2009, 09:44 AM
damian damian is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexF View Post
I am in the middle of stripping down and restoring an Atco 'Fourteen' mower. Most of the parts (even the rusted ones) have come off without too much trouble however I need some advice on two points.

1. How do I remove the blade cassette? It is not the newer QX type, and I just can't see how it comes out. Any ideas...

2. The Exhaust Pipe is totally rusted in and I cannot get it out. I've had is soaked in WD40 for a few days now but it still will not budge.

Thanks in advance

Alex
Try and use a little muscle power. These can be a right pain to get out but just persevere with it and it will come . We have had a lot of trouble with customers not looking after there mowers and these are the problems you will encounter
Carp fishing
Repairs UK