Old 27-04-2009, 10:49 AM posted to soc.culture.scottish,uk.rec.gardening
Fred J. McCall Fred J. McCall is offline

Default Apple Pie Mites

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

:The message
:from Fred J. McCall contains these words:
: Rusty_Hinge wrote:
: :The message
: :from Fred J. McCall contains these words:
: :
: : And poor Rusty goes on and on about how 'heavy' his 'rope' is.
: :
: : Poor boy seems obsessed with it...
: :
: :The rope Rusty has isn't narrow,
: :It's almost as thick as a marrow:
: :To move it around
: :Our hero has found
: :It helps if he has a large barrow.
: :
:
: For Rusty his 'rope' is his 'thing',
: It's really just a bit of string.
: He thinks that it's massive
: But the ladies are passive.
: Oh my, how that really must sting.
:
:I'm afraid Fred McCall can't write verse,
:It should scan, and his doesn't: what's worse
:He reverses his 'scope
:To look at my rope,
:His envy, it seems, to disperse.
:

The King of the Rhyme, that's our Rusty.
His prose makes him sound like he's lusty.
With his limp little string
He just can't do a thing,
Like the eunuchs, this makes him quite trusty.