Old 27-04-2009, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Cat

In message , K
writes

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
.. .
"davej" wrote:

If my dog shits on the road or the pavement, on the grass across the
street,
or up the hill where I walk her, I am obliged to pick it up.

Why is it that so many dog owners feel it is acceptable to wrap their
dog poo in a little pink plastic bag and impale the bag and its
contents on the nearest tree?

Or dump it anywhere? Walks around a local country park are
spoiled for me by these parcels. I remarked on them to one dog
walker, and she said: "They leave them on their way out for a walk, and
collect them on the way back".
Some might, most don't, IME.
--
Gordon H