Old 27-04-2009, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Cat

The message
from "graham" contains these words:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"davej" wrote:

If my dog shits on the road or the pavement, on the grass across the
street,
or up the hill where I walk her, I am obliged to pick it up.

Why then is a cat allowed to shit anywhere it likes, with impunity?

Because it is recognised in law that dogs can be controlled by their
owners and cats can't.

That's not a reason, that's an excuse from a, presumably, cat-loving judge!

No, that's a reason, not an excuse.

--
Rusty