Old 27-04-2009, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Cat

The message
from K contains these words:
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"davej" wrote:

If my dog shits on the road or the pavement, on the grass across the
street,
or up the hill where I walk her, I am obliged to pick it up.

Why is it that so many dog owners feel it is acceptable to wrap their
dog poo in a little pink plastic bag and impale the bag and its contents
on the nearest tree?

Probably for a similar reason that 'bicycle' riders on the banks of the
River Roding used to festoon a certain bush with filled trophies of
their conquests.

--
Rusty