Old 14-04-2003, 04:08 AM
animaux

Default Plants at Wal-Mart

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:07:58 -0400, "Buzzy" wrote:

Personally, I love to go to the road side stands that we have along a few of
the lesser travelled highways here in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. They
have some excellent choices for bedding plants, and they take excellent care
of them too. Most are grown on site (not all), and best of all, I find that
the individuals who work at these places are very knowledgable! Besides, I
can trade a banana box filled with Canna tubers for a hanging planter every
year!

Buzzy

That's a great idea. I spend all my money at basically two garden centers. Both
are in Austin. The Natural Gardener, and Barton Springs Garden Center.
However, I buy annuals and ordinary things at the box stores. Both the garden
centers I named are minimally 35 miles from my house. I make the trip about
once a month all year. Annuals and stuff, Lowes or Home Depot 6 miles away.