Old 27-04-2009, 10:02 PM
naya69 naya69 is offline
Registered User

Smile growing seeds??

ok so ive just moved house and my bk garden is huge it was in a right state when i first moved in totaly over grown ive even found a hidden path under my window but now ive gone all green fingered and love it but i want to add some colour so ive got this huge flower bed at the side of my house and would love to grow my own flowers in there.

i bought some for get me not seeds from ebay there my frav flower even tho they are classed as weeds i got an empty plastic egg tray put some compast in and popped my little seeds in them am i doing this right?? iam a virgin when it comes to gardening so please help i need tips and everything you ve got to help me grow my little babys how long before i see them growing?? then what do i do?? how many times do i water them??

thanks everyone xx