Old 27-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Bamboo Bamboo is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Parkyn View Post
Hi all;

I bought through ebay and planted the seeds of Himalayacalamus Falconeri
(Candy Cane Bamboo).
Eleven of the seeds struck and the plants are now about a metre high and in
the ground and growing exceptionally well.

I guess I should have enquired long before this, but - does anyone have any
positive or negative comments on this bamboo species before I go
distributing it around the property?
Hi Ken,

Do you have any photos of the plants that grew from that seed to check the identity? Do they have striped culms?