Old 28-04-2009, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default more AOS gloom

Publicity has been an issue, IMO. Until recently, the AOS acted like a
secret society. That is no longer the case. Do join. There are lots of
reasons to do so, not the least of which is the judging program. This board
has a fair number of judges who post regularly. Without the judging, the
whole system of society shows would not work the way it does. It wouldn't
collapse, but the impetus to bring plants and do displays would lose ground.

That would be a shame.

Diana

"eeyore" wrote in message
Never mind,

Saw the membership link. I'll probably sign up, but dopubt if my $60
will save the world. But perhaps indicates a need for a little more
advertisment to for us novices?

wrote in message
http://www.aos.org/AM/Template.cfm?S...entDisplay.cfm

--j_a