Old 28-04-2009, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default I've noticed lately here on wreck gardens......

Gloria wrote:
Maddie, it wasn't necessary to defend yourself on here. Rec Gardens is
truly wrecked now, not what it used to be. Instead of friendly folks
talking good talk about gardening, there seems to be a small group of people
here who only want to bash each other and some of them, as you experienced,
will bash anyone. I try to read the posts and see if someone posts
something I can learn from or something I can help with, but there is
nothing much going on here except arguing and silly, childish name calling,
no matter who the OP is or what the post is about, everything is lost as
soon as certain names appear in the thread. Just read a few and you will
see who they are, their names appear multiple times as they hijack the posts
to occupy themselves with their endless ranting to and about each other and
some of them jump on just anyone who happens along, like what happened to
you. Maybe some day all the trashers and bashers will move on, or we may
just have to get this place rezoned.

Gloria

Gloria,

You are 100 percent, this group is no longer what it used to be and, for
garden discussions, it is almost useless. The trashers, bashers,
hijackers, and off topic posters have taken over the group and ruined
it. That is why a LOT of us have "moved on" to moderated boards.

Is it really sad that the egocentric people that have ruined this (and
other) newsgroup(s) can't see the errors of their ways. I only hope
that, one day, karma catches up with them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"You are never to old to play in the dirt"

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL