Old 28-04-2009, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ben[_4_] Ben[_4_] is offline

Default Lwwn Edger

With over 400 ft of edges in my garden I'm in the market for a power
lawn edger. I don't like the idea of a 150 foot extension cord. None
of the box stores in my area (Kingston Ontario) carry anything gas
powered. I have no use for a rototiller, I understand some of them can
be used a edgers.
Another concern I have is that some edgers have a blade only so it
just makes a cut. Ideally to me an edger should cut and also trench a
bit. I would apreciate any advice from experience and the name of unit
used.
Ben