Old 28-04-2009, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default I've noticed lately here on wreck gardens......

In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Gloria,

You are 100 percent, this group is no longer what it used to be and, for
garden discussions, it is almost useless. The trashers, bashers,
hijackers, and off topic posters have taken over the group and ruined
it. That is why a LOT of us have "moved on" to moderated boards.

Is it really sad that the egocentric people that have ruined this (and
other) newsgroup(s) can't see the errors of their ways. I only hope
that, one day, karma catches up with them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"Trashers and bashers" strike back. When did we ever sip tea and sit
with our knees tightly together, listening raptly as we were spoken to
from on high? Did Eden ever exist? Democracy and free speech may be
messy but it is the best that we've got. If you can't see that
everything is connected to everything, maybe you should get your eyes
checked. In the meantime, tape up your roll of dimes tightly ;O)
--

- Billy