Old 28-04-2009, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default more AOS gloom

pricey. i only have a membership now cuz i get it for my birthday.

if i remember correctly, the report said that the trend seems to be
for people to join for a couple years, then lapse. i did that too--
after a while, the articles seemed repetitive, and they weren't all
that helpful anymore as i was no longer a totally novice grower. on
one of their surveys i suggested they bring back at least a few more
advanced articles, and they seem to have done that. the magazine
seems more balanced to me now.

and the subject line was me being tongue-in-cheek. ;-)

--j_a