Old 14-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Trevor Benedict R

Default Floriculture

I am looking at Cut Flowers like Carnation, Mums, Roses, Orchids etc.
Potted plants is not an option for me as it's not all that easy to
sell in the local market and there are quite a lot of people doing it
at the moment including some of my relatives.

I would prefer to Export most or all of it. As I am not all that
familiar with running a professional business like this although I
have quite a big garden, I would like to learn the art. I am not in a
position to work in a Floricuture farm at the moment because I have to
get the inital finance ready and this is the JOb that is helping me
out. Secondly I just want to take some time to do all the reading and
learning before I get into this.

And I would like to thank you for replying to my Post.

Best Regards,

Trevor Benedict R