Old 28-04-2009, 05:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R[_4_] Bill R[_4_] is offline

Default I've noticed lately here on wreck gardens......

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Billy wrote:
"Trashers and bashers" strike back. When did we ever sip tea and sit
with our knees tightly together, listening raptly as we were spoken to
from on high? Did Eden ever exist? Democracy and free speech may be
messy but it is the best that we've got. If you can't see that
everything is connected to everything, maybe you should get your eyes
checked. In the meantime, tape up your roll of dimes tightly ;O)

You (and a few others) have chased a lot of good people from this
newsgroup and, my bet, is that you will continue to do that. I am all
for democracy and free speech but what you (and a few others) do is just
plain mean and it has *nothing* to do with "everything being connected".
You just do what you do because you can and know that we can't do
anything about it (other than leave).

Explain yourself. What do I do? How could I possibly chase anyone from
this newsgroup? All books aren't for all people. All music isn't for all
people. All people aren't for all people. Are you saying that I
shouldn't be allowed in this newsgroup because you, or like minded
people, don't want me in this newsgroup? Do you know what a kill file is?

Or, is this about your disbelief in organic gardening and your
irritation at being told that organic gardening is better for people,
and better for the planet?

Try taking what you find good in the group and leave the rest.
No one can force you to leave or to stay.

It is all your name calling and *WAY* off topic posts and your general
"nastiness" that bothers me. I believe (VERY MUCH) in freedom of speech
but in newsgroups I feel that posters should stick to the subject matter
as much as possible and be respectful of others views. You have every
right to post in this newsgroup as much as anyone else but there is no
right for YOU (or ANYONE) to be as abusive as you often are.

And I have explained to you (at least 3 times) I *AM* an organic
gardener but you STILL keep accusing me of not being one because *ONCE*
I recommended someone (who asked about it) use fertilizer and since then
you have jumped all over just about everything I post.

And I'm not the only one that receives your abuse. You are *VERY* mean
to a *LOT* of people (just because you can be) and you have absolutely
no respect for *anyone* who does not agree with you. Filters and kill
files don't work 100 percent and it is easier to just give up on this
newsgroup than try to filter out people like you. Since you have "taken
over" this newsgroup I find very little good here. And you are very
wrong about one person (*YOU*) forcing people out. If anything, *YOU*
are very good at doing that. MANY people that have left the group (I
still hear from some of them and a few have mentioned you as the reason)
and, no doubt, many more will. I don't know what you hope to accomplish
(other than proving that you can really be mean) but, whatever it is, it
is NOT what the group WAS about.
--
Bill R.

e-mail address disguised to reduce spam