Old 28-04-2009, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Tomatoes

Heavens to Betsy! I've just been out in my 'greenhouse' which is just a
lean-to on the side of the house which has the washing machine & tumble
drier in, and my two Sungold tomato plants are already sporting their first
tiny lot of flower buds! And it's not even May! I really must put them in
their final big pots! My other varieties I planted as seed in paper pots in
March (germinated on a windowsill), have been potted on and are now
requiring to be in their big pots too..

So as and when my BBC DigIn seeds arrive (hahahahahahaha!) they'll
definitely be for next year. But it does show how late the DigIn seeds are
as regards planting in my neck of the woods (East Anglia).