Old 28-04-2009, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Tomatoes

"Judith in France" wrote in message

I have flowers on my tomato plans in a plastic makeshift lean to.
(don't ask, my greenhouse was blown down). There are now in their
final pots. It's not too late to sow more seeds you know, in a little
heat they will catch up.

Judith

I really don't think I *need* any more plants this year. As my opinion of my
growing abilities with seeds was this: cr*p.. and yet Mother Nature could
still prove me so.. but I have loads of different varieties growing.. I've
already given some away to friends. So Mother Nature being kind to me, I
hope, I am not going to be short of tomatoes of various sizes, shapes and
colours this season.