Old 28-04-2009, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Tomatoes

"Judith in France" wrote in message

I really don't think I *need* any more plants this year. As my opinion of
my
growing abilities with seeds was this: cr*p.. and yet Mother Nature could
still prove me so.. but I have loads of different varieties growing..
I've
already given some away to friends. So Mother Nature being kind to me, I
hope, I am not going to be short of tomatoes of various sizes, shapes and
colours this season.

Oh good, then you will be making plenty of tomato chutney, my
favourite.

Judith

LOL!

Last year I attempted to grow toms outside , using bought-in plants. It was
a grotty summer. I made green tomato chutney...