Old 28-04-2009, 08:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_5_] Jim Carlock[_5_] is offline

Default Bilbergia closeup

"joevan" wrote...
: Wendy, try the automatically adjust colors in irfanview. See if that
: helps the color. I tried it here but don't know if it is what you
: want. Under image and down a ways there is the automaticallly adjust
: colors.

"Image" menu, then "Color Corrections..." or SHIFT+G once you open a
picture and IrfanView then provides some nice sliders where you can
adjust and get a view as you're messing with the sliders. For that
brightness, you'd slowly slide the Gamma slider to the left to get
rid of the brightness and to the right to add some brightness.

IrfanView ends up as my favorite picture viewer, brightness modifier.
I tend to stay away from automatic everything! I'm the only one to
blame when something goes wrong. g

--
Jim Carlock
bs means "big smile".