Old 29-04-2009, 02:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_19_] Jim[_19_] is offline

Default Weed & Feed Products

Sled wrote:

Hello,

I'm a novice but passionate about getting my lawn looking beautiful.
Following much research, I think I understand the fundamentals of lawn
care and I am now trying to source the best products to treat my lawn
through the seasons. I'm currently using Evergreen Complete (first
time) but I think this is a public consumer product and definitely not
what a professional would use.

What do the pro's use to periodically weed and feed their lawns and who
vends these ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

never buy a product labeled weed and feed.

Thanks

Sled

--
Sled