Old 29-04-2009, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

In message , wafflycat
writes
Heavens to Betsy! I've just been out in my 'greenhouse' which is just a
lean-to on the side of the house which has the washing machine & tumble
drier in, and my two Sungold tomato plants are already sporting their
first tiny lot of flower buds! And it's not even May! I really must put
them in their final big pots! My other varieties I planted as seed in
paper pots in March (germinated on a windowsill), have been potted on
and are now requiring to be in their big pots too..

My three plants on the rear bedroom window ledge each have two lots of
buds, and are in their final pots.
I'm bottom watering, and applying Tomorite on top of the compost every 3
days or so.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply