Old 29-04-2009, 10:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default growing seeds??

"naya69" no wrote in message ...

i bought some for get me not seeds from ebay there my frav flower even
tho they are classed as weeds i got an empty plastic egg tray put some
compast in and popped my little seeds in them am i doing this right??

Foregt me nots will grow well if you just walk around and scatter the seeds
where you want them to grow.

iam a virgin when it comes to gardening so please help i need tips and
everything you ve got to help me grow my little babys how long before i
see them growing?? then what do i do?? how many times do i water them??

Can't help you there as I've only ever sprinkled the seeds in beds and then
ignored them.