Old 29-04-2009, 01:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_3_] Pat Brennan[_3_] is offline

Default more AOS gloom

I am not sure where this is all going to bottom out. Not worth looking back
to see which flower shows have gone black since I posted last, but I got
word this week that the Southeast Flower Show is no more and the Atlanta
show staff is being let go. Some of the flower shows have been bought and
are reopening as home and garden shows. This is very good news for those of
us in need of gutter guards, water proof basements, home alarm systems, and
sham wows. Not so good for flower fans.

Pat