Old 29-04-2009, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Just popping to say hello

On 2009-04-28 21:21:31 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Apr 28, 3:35 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from "wafflycat" contains these
words:

So I'm hoping that I should manage to get *something* to the point of
harvest.. but then again, Mother Nature may just bite me on the bum...

Fingers crossed...

Some light ground frosts are forecast for the rest of the week, but
no-one's said where...

--
Rusty

Jeez!!! Not here, please, I have planted a load of pots todayy, round
the pool, fingers crossed!?????????

Judith

V. mild frost here this morning. No damage but just a bit of a warning
not to be complacent.
--

We've had a few snow flurries today but they've had over 75cm just south of
here with more expected!

Oh terrific! Thank you for your excellent memory! ;-)
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon