Old 29-04-2009, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

On 2009-04-28 16:51:19 +0100, "wafflycat"
said:

Heavens to Betsy! I've just been out in my 'greenhouse' which is just a
lean-to on the side of the house which has the washing machine & tumble
drier in, and my two Sungold tomato plants are already sporting their
first tiny lot of flower buds! And it's not even May! I really must put
them in their final big pots! My other varieties I planted as seed in
paper pots in March (germinated on a windowsill), have been potted on
and are now requiring to be in their big pots too..
snip

Yes, ours are flowering too, in a greenhouse - anticipation is rife!

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon