Old 29-04-2009, 05:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gloria Gloria is offline

Default Name callers and bashers

I agree, 100%....never join in amongst them....that is what they want and
thrive upon.

2 years ago, I divided and spread out a very big and very thick planting of
Iris that was here 20 years ago when I bought this place. They bloomed very
sparsely. This year I have the most gorgeous Iris I have ever seen. All are
blooming, the ones I moved and the ones that I didn't. From a packed,
sparsely blooming 20 feet of Iris along my fence, I have now about 60 feet
of big, huge, fully blooming Iris. Colors are yellow, lavender and deep
purple. The purple ones smell like grape kool-aid.

Gloria

"Harley" wrote in message
The very worst thing you can do is reply to disconnected people. Skip
their posts and enjoy the group. I do it all the time; and will here.
Great group, A lurker.

PS: Radishes and carrots up in N,E, Ia.