Old 30-04-2009, 05:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Who's going to Redlands besides me and Diana?

I will fly into Ft.Ladeeda Thursday afternoon (5/14) Then up at 5:30
Friday morning , get ready, leave my host's home and hit the drive-thru
at the McD's for two hash brown patties and an egg and cheese biscuit
(no meat) - a McDonald's breakfast is a twice-a-year treat for me on
vacation as, being a vegetarian (and working in a restaurant) I don't
generally eat out.

Then the drive down to Redlands to arrive by 8 to be first or second in
line (as usual) when the gate opens at 9. Do the run - and I do mean RUN
- through, picking up that one best vanda and all the plants I've
pre-ordered from S.A. vendors, then slowing to a mere trot for another
hour or two browsing to see what else I can't live without, then done by
1PM or so, lunch with Woji, and stopping by a postal orifice on my way
back to FtL to ship my plants and those of others I'm shopping for.
[anyone know a conveniently-placed P.O.?]

So if you're going to be there Fri AM and see a blond blur rush by with
a vanda hanging over his shoulder, trip me and say hi!

Tennis