Old 30-04-2009, 06:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default T. recurvifolia Closeup

Thanks JV and I know that my ecclectic menagerie would love your visit.
Cheers Wendy

"joevan" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:10:39 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

A closer view of the flowers, which are white & there is also a sort of
white
dusting on the sheaths of the inflorescences.
Cheers Wendy

Ah, so many wonderful pictures from you. I may never be able to visit
your garden in person, but through the numerous pictues I have saved
from your post, I feel that I have been there before.