Old 30-04-2009, 01:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Name callers and bashers

"Mycosimian" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 6:15 pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Harley" wrote in message
The very worst thing you can do is reply to disconnected people. Skip
their posts and enjoy the group. I do it all the time; and will here.
Great group, A lurker.

Another variation on the 'negativity'/'hateful' theme! 'Disconnected'
comes
from the same phycho babble stable.

Try thinking about the word "passion". Why haven't you noticed that it is
the people with passion that you are complaining about? The truly
passionate ones are the same ones who know about gardening. Passionate
people may be a total pain in the end sometimes, but they are those exact
same people who observe, who are experienced and who can answer the
questions.

If they don't have direct experience, they generally want to know the
answer
because they are curious. Curiosity leads to knowledge.

Passion flare-up never seems to excuse me from being polite to
others, no matter how it might itch and burn.

Others may not choose to share your rash.

Besides, isn't it known to occasionally cause blindness?

Passion has many faces. You're thinking below the belt whereas I was
referring to a cerebral passion.

Hate to break it to you but the passion below the belt is actually cerebral,
unless you're truly the proverbial dickhead.