Old 30-04-2009, 01:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mycosimian Mycosimian is offline

Default Dumb

On Apr 30, 12:22*am, Billy wrote:

On the other hand, people who look like you don't give a rat's ass about
this country and will send the dirty work to cheaper suppliers or bring
in greencard slaves who have to work for less because they can't shop
their skills around. Ideas that have been created at national expense in
our universities find home in exploiting foreign labor. Why are we all

All of my rat asses are reserved for those who really need them. In
some places they are the only available food source. Like, probably
that place where Dell shipped 8,000 jobs recently. Sorry over-priced
USians, you can always pick lettuce.