Old 30-04-2009, 03:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
The moderator The moderator is offline

Default Dumb Illegal Workers At It Again? RAW ALFALFA SPROUTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA CONTAMINATION

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:47:23 -0700 (PDT), Mycosimian
wrote:

There are people willing to do those jobs for those low wages because
it is a hell of a lot better than lying down on the cold, hard earth
and starving to death. I pretty sure that most of us here are lucky
enough to have other options. Anyone willing to work should be allowed
to go wherever there is work for them.

People might argue that we are losing jobs in this country by the
hundreds of thousands, but these are likely the same people who are
too lazy to pick their own vegetables, wash their own dishes, and
scrub their own toilets.

Companies like Dell Inc. which made many tax incentives in Texas and
the minute those incentives expired, instead of giving back they
shipped 8,000 jobs out to India, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, etc.
My husand who did get his five weeks vacation, seniority and the rest
were all cast aside like cattle to the slaughter house.

Deregulation is what is ruining this country and I hope under the new
administration we will cancel a lot of what the last administration
did to the country. After eight years this country is 13 trillion
dollars in debt, mostly to China. We better pray they don't make the
margin call, oh great gamblers of the last presidency.
Victoria

So far Obama is on track to quadruple the National Debt in four years. If
you bought into the Obama hype as a fiscal conservative then you were duped.
If you ignore the amount of money he has budgeted in his first 100 days then
you are a fool.

It is not the deregulation that provides incentive for employers to go off
shore. It is the tremendous regulation in this country. Foreign
competitors don't have to abide by very many regulations.

This must be opposite day.