Old 30-04-2009, 09:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
The moderator The moderator is offline

Default Dumb and dumber

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"The moderator" wrote in message

I didn't blame anything on Obama other than his own bloated budget and
spending craze.

Do you think we should've let companies like AIG sink?

AIG is sunk. We have simply spent money to delay the inevitable. Chrysler
on line one...

Forget the bailout, Obama's 2010 budget is about 30% higher than President
Bushes 2009 budget and Obama already added Billions to the 2009 budget.

If President Bush spent too much Obama is spending what? Way too much?.