Old 02-05-2009, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default The FAQ files

I'm re-posting this as I think that some people have a filter on the abc
so that they don't see it each week. Forgive me if you've seen it
before.

On Sat, 2 May 2009 David Rance wrote:

On Sat, 2 May 2009 AriesVal wrote:

There are a number of FAQ files (answers to Frequently Asked
Questions) which have been put together by the contributors
to this group and are available at:

http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

Sadly, many of the links on that page are not working

In fact I seem to remember that those that don't work point to Chunky's
web site. When Chunky's system went down I changed the URL to Cormaic's
because at least some of his pages worked.

Is the urgring still active?

It really needs someone who could take this over. Has anyone got copies
of any of the old FAQs?

David

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk