Old 02-05-2009, 10:08 PM
dina dina is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Are these old leaves from last year? If so, you should have pruned your roses by now. It's a bit late.

For safety, spray them with one of the Rose Sprays that deal with fungal infections.
Hi Beccabunga,
I did prune my roses and today I tried to cut of the infected leaves (I read it is a fungal infection and to distroy them) but one of the rose bushes is so bad that all the leaves are infected and the only way to get rid of them is to prune the whole rose again. Is it OK to do do it now? I know that it is a bit late but what else can I do since I wouldnt like to use fungicide? Thanks for your reply.
Dina