Old 02-05-2009, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default The FAQ files

On Sat, 2 May 2009 K wrote:

Lastly, I see that Cormaic has transferred his web site to
www.u-r-g.co.uk. Though he doesn't have time to look in on urg these
days he obviously is still interested in us because he registered
u-r-g.co.uk only a few weeks ago! Did anyone know about this? I'll
have to change the reference in the abc file, though the old one still works.

At Cormaic's request I posted to this effect a few weeks ago. Obviously
not everyone read that post!

Oops! no, I didn't see it. I know I don't post much here but I skim
through the headers most days and read an article only if it seems to
hold something useful to me. I rarely have any information that others
don't already know!

David

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk