Old 03-05-2009, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mares tail

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"Pete C" wrote:

Thinking along same lines as vegegrower in his post, would
a butane weed flame gun have any effect on Mares Tail?
Ta

I've lived in this house since summer 1968, and I've almost
succeeded in getting rid of the mare's tail in my garden, Pete.

Never tried a flame gun though - just digging, digging, and
then more digging...

My grandfather had it and never got rid of it in 40 years. I would move
house if I had it.
Tina