Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default The FAQ files

On 2009-05-03 11:43:27 +0100, David Rance
said:

On Sun, 3 May 2009 K wrote:

Lastly, I see that Cormaic has transferred his web site to
www.u-r-g.co.uk. Though he doesn't have time to look in on urg these
days he obviously is still interested in us because he registered
u-r-g.co.uk only a few weeks ago! Did anyone know about this? I'll have
to change the reference in the abc file, though the old one still works.

At Cormaic's request I posted to this effect a few weeks ago. Obviously
not everyone read that post!

Oops! no, I didn't see it. I know I don't post much here but I skim
through the headers most days and read an article only if it seems to
hold something useful to me.

I thought you'd probably KF-ed me ;-)

No, I don't kill-file anyone. Not even Mike (hello, sailor!) Crowe.

I rarely have any information that others don't already know!

You do! You're one of the people I read with attention

You're the second person from urg to flatter me within twenty-four
hours! What's going on......?

David

It's a conspiracy.... ;-))
Sacha