Old 14-04-2003, 10:44 AM
Eur Ing John Rye

Default Annual Rainfall

Hello All

I have SNIPPED the background stuff, because it was getting a bit long.

I suggest that Geoff tries to find the local amateur weather recorders. There
are quite a lot of them around. I do a "Gardening Column" in our local free
monthly magazine, and I include weather statistics in the column getting the
data from a local recorder. I could give you monthly figures for the last 5
years, but I reckon the figures for the Isle of Wight will be rather
different to my spot in East Anglia.

John

--
EurIng J Rye CEng FIEE Electrical Engineering Consultant
18 Wentworth Close Hadleigh IPSWICH IP7 5SA England