Old 03-05-2009, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
cineman4 cineman4 is offline

Default Manure, compost. Whats the difference?

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Sacha" wrote after "Bob Hobden"
wrote after
"Sacha" wrote
Bob, have you used this new weedkiller called Resolva? I speak as one
who
does not grow her own food, BTW!

No, I've read a lot on Glyphosate but don't know what Resolva is combined
with and therefore wouldn't use it without doing research and satisfying
myself it doesn't stay around long term.

This will leave you wiser than it leaves me, I feel sure.
http://www.gardenhealth.com/product/42/130

It just says...

"It uses the unique IQ technologyT, which combines glyphosate with a fast
'burn down' herbicide"

Not any the wiser. :-(

Hopefully I shan't have to resort to such things on an allotment again so
it's academic.

Hi,http://farmingforum.co.uk/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1218922079

here is a link to the farming site discusssing Glyphosate/ diquat
mixture, as in Resolva 24h.
There are other sites which discuss useage of Diquat on a google search.
Both ingredients attack plant enzymes and claim to be neutralised on
contact with soil.
Regards
Cineman