Old 04-05-2009, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Three sisters garden, day 1

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
Our climates are at opposite extremes, I have not enough sun and to much
water. I've had a massive wilt problem and the places where I can't grow
grass it's because there is so little sun that all that grows is moss.
I'm hoping that the three sisters method will help me because it raises
the plants up and the mounds are at a four foot distance between each
other which should improve the air flow.

We'll have to keep each other updated on our progress, to see which climate
ends up with better results!
--S.