Old 04-05-2009, 09:20 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Cricket frogs

On May 4, 9:22 am, Jim and Phyllis wrote:
Our cricket frogs have not begun to talk yo us.

Phyllis

We've had slow frogs this spring too. Usually we have to close the
sliding door to the backyard to hear over the spring peepers, but not
this year. They were there, on top of the pool cover, but we
sabatogged them by clearing the leaves, and pumping off the water to
discourage Mosquitos.
After a rain the other night we heard all kinds of frogs outside. I
was greatly encouraged that we had a glorious concert of varying
tones, high, low and in between.
Nan in DE