Old 05-05-2009, 04:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
Anne Chambers[_2_] Anne Chambers[_2_] is offline

Default Identify this poo:

Jeßus wrote:
Hi All,

I assume this photo depicts possum droppings, but I'm not certain and
wouldn't mind identifying it out of sheer curiosity.

We do get possums on the verandah from time to time, but these droppings
look a little different to the usual 'offerings' left behind.
Note the thumbnail-like indentation in each dropping:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3923/pooz.jpg

Thanks for any ideas.

Looks to me like possums. I find very similar ones around my house every morning.

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com