Old 05-05-2009, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Apologies (weedkiller)

Candy writes

Sorry but i can't read my 'Weedkiller & Pets' thread, it keeps coming up
with the 'what's my tree?' posts, mixed in with the 'winter kill'
posts... would somebody be so kind as to cut & paste the 'Weedkiller &
Pets' replies here? I know it's asking alot but I don't know how else
to read the replies

I can't recall seeing your 'weedkiller and pets' query and it certainly
isn't showing on my newsreader. Suggest you re-post the question.

--
Kay